You Make It Happen
Your generous contributions help AmeriCorps Project YES! to nurture, educate, inspire and open doors of opportunity.
Other Ways to Give
By Check or Money Order
If you want to make a gift by mailing a check or money order, please include AmeriCorps Project YES! in the memo and send it to:
Attn: Katie Taylor
1400 W. Augusta Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60642
By In-Kind Donations
Members rely on in-kind donations for our service projects! In order for our events to be successful, PY! needs help with supplies and food donations. We feed all of our volunteers breakfast and lunch at our events. We also recognize member contributions to service! We would appreciate any in-kind donations to help celebrate our members! Examples include movie or sports tickets, gift cards, and more!
Anyone that would like to donate in-kind donations can contact us here.
By Appreciated Securities
It is easy to make a tax-deductible gift through appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares. Your tax deduction will be based on the full market value of the securities at the time of transfer, and the gift will avoid capital gains taxes. Please contact Katie Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 773-278-7471 to give appreciated securities.
- Classroom management
- Lesson planning
- Special Education
- Ethic of service
- Effective teaching practice
- How to start your own non-profit
- Conflict resolution
- Youth Development
Help with mentoring:
- Social Work: Admin, Policy, Family and Children, Counseling (family, K-12 school, college), Mental Health, Restorative Justice
- Non-profit: Programming, Grant writing/fundraising
- Life Coach: Career advice, Resume/interview skills, Setting goals regarding career and personal life changes
- Education: Deciding on right graduate programs, How to decide on a career, What steps to take, How to pay for it
Member Rewards for Service
- Gift cards: Target, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Pot Belly’s, Panera, JewelOsco, Staples, Office Max, etc.
- Tickets for sporting or theater events
Service Project Supplies
- Gift cards: gas cards, Home Depot, Menards, Lowes, Sporting stores like Dick’s and Sports Authority, Walmart, Office Max, Staples, Jewel-Osco, Costo, Aldi
- Gardening gloves
- Seeds (fruit, flower, vegetables)
- New or lightly used children’s books (ages 1 – 13) NO school books
- Craft supplies: construction paper, glue, glitter, string, yarn, knitting needles, poster board, paint (tempera and acrylic), paint brushes, etc.
- Sports equipment in good condition